1. WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information is the information we hold which is identifiable as being about you. When we interact with you and/or you visit our website we may collect information such as your name, address, phone number and payment information. This information may be provided in a variety of ways:
Interacting with us electronically or face-to-face
When you access our website or social media presence(s)
When we provide our services to you.
3. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your information in the following ways:
- To provide services to you;
- To identify you;
- To communicate with you;
- To set up an account for you with us;
- To send you invoices and statements;
- To collect payments from you; and
- To inform you of things we believe you may be interested in.
In limited circumstances we may pass your information to other third party organisations:
If they are acting on our behalf to provide goods and services to you
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information, however we are not liable for any unauthorised access to this information.
5. ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
A request to access and/or update your personal information can be done in the following ways:
Telephone: 1800 805 536
Post to: 212 Barney Street, Armidale, NSW, 2350
6. POLICY CHANGES