Acacia Medical Equipment
Acacia Medical Equipment has an extensive range of Aged Care and Rehabilitation equipment with outstanding service and support. Supplying medical equipment to Northern NSW, throughout the New England and Mid North Coast.
We have showrooms and service departments in Armidale and Tamworth. We deliver from Gunnedah to Moree, Tamworth to Glen Innes, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour to Grafton.
Browse through our product range and let our professional experienced team answer any questions you have.
F425 Reflex Electric Shower-Toilet Commode
The Reflex shower-toilet chair is the all-round shower solution for disabled persons.
• Electrically operated height-adjustable settings (variable).
• Electrically operated tilt mechanism.
• Easy-to-use touch controls on backrest.
• Height-adjustable headrest.
• Ergonomically designed backrest and seat.
• Height-adjustable legrest and calf protection.
• Foldable swivel armrests with front locking.
• Suitable for use in the shower and toilet.
• Can be moved into position over toilet.
• Slide for stainless steel commode pan.
• Four plastic castors with brakes.
• Easy to recharge with battery charger provided.
• Has 40 up-down movements, and 30 degree variable backrest adjustments
Example of our extensive product range
H960 - Polymer Commode Ring
- Quality polymer gel
- Helps promotes even pressure distribution
- Polymer gel, unlike fluid gel, does notdisplace from areas requiring pressurerelief
- Isolates and protects areas where shearforces and pressure points are prevalent
- Polymer provides significant shock andimpact absorption
- Pad does not promote bacterial growth,making it ideal for multi-client use
- Pad is sealed by a waterproof film
- Large model now supplied as open front toassist personal cleaning (not shown)
- Max User Weight - Unlimited
- 1. H960S - Small 40 x 40cm, 1.6cm high
- 2. H960L - Large 46 x 46cm, 2.5cm high