Acacia Medical Equipment
Acacia Medical Equipment has an extensive range of Aged Care and Rehabilitation equipment with outstanding service and support. Supplying medical equipment to Northern NSW, throughout the New England and Mid North Coast.
We have showrooms and service departments in Armidale and Tamworth. We deliver from Gunnedah to Moree, Tamworth to Glen Innes, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour to Grafton.
Browse through our product range and let our professional experienced team answer any questions you have.
F425 Reflex Electric Shower-Toilet Commode
The Reflex shower-toilet chair is the all-round shower solution for disabled persons.
• Electrically operated height-adjustable settings (variable).
• Electrically operated tilt mechanism.
• Easy-to-use touch controls on backrest.
• Height-adjustable headrest.
• Ergonomically designed backrest and seat.
• Height-adjustable legrest and calf protection.
• Foldable swivel armrests with front locking.
• Suitable for use in the shower and toilet.
• Can be moved into position over toilet.
• Slide for stainless steel commode pan.
• Four plastic castors with brakes.
• Easy to recharge with battery charger provided.
• Has 40 up-down movements, and 30 degree variable backrest adjustments
Example of our extensive product range
K480 - Omega K480 - 300
- Heavy-duty patient lifter
- Electrically controlled lifting and leg width adjustments
- Emergency cut-out switch and two emergency release options in which patient can be lowered safely without electricity
- Removeable battery pack
- Automatic off board charger
- Heavy duty powder coated steel frame
- Lifting Capacity - 300kg
- Weight - 58kg
- Base Height - 13cm
- Height of Central Suspension Point - 66-180cm