THERABAND Resistance Exercise Bands are best used before working out for preventative stretches that prime muscles for strenuous exercises. They are an essential part of any workout or athletic activity.
When rehabilitating injuries, choosing what you recover with is just as important as how you recover. The right exercise equipment is vital for recovering from any injury, large or small. These stretch bands are ideal for providing just the right amount of force for any muscle or muscle group.
Progressive Resistance System
The fitness bands come in resistance levels that range from Super Light to Elite. This allows for workouts that increase in difficulty over time to tone muscles and recover from injuries.
- Economical bulk rolls facilitate cutting band length to patient requirement.
- A superior band product for resistance training and rehabilitation, provides both positive and negative force on muscles and joints, stretches tones and conditions all major muscle groups
- Improves strength, range of motion and flexibility in a simple to use, portable product that works in the clinic, the gym, at home or on the road
- Colour-coded Progressive Resistance system allows users to recognise improvement as it happens, as you grow stronger you can move up to the next colour
- Highest quality natural rubber latex resistance bands are recognised as the original system of progressive resistance for over 25 years
- Available in 5.5m length
*Caution: These products contain natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.