Acacia Medical Equipment
Acacia Medical Equipment has an extensive range of Aged Care and Rehabilitation equipment with outstanding service and support. Supplying medical equipment to Northern NSW, throughout the New England and Mid North Coast.
We have showrooms and service departments in Armidale and Tamworth. We deliver from Gunnedah to Moree, Tamworth to Glen Innes, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour to Grafton.
Browse through our product range and let our professional experienced team answer any questions you have.
F425 Reflex Electric Shower-Toilet Commode
The Reflex shower-toilet chair is the all-round shower solution for disabled persons.
• Electrically operated height-adjustable settings (variable).
• Electrically operated tilt mechanism.
• Easy-to-use touch controls on backrest.
• Height-adjustable headrest.
• Ergonomically designed backrest and seat.
• Height-adjustable legrest and calf protection.
• Foldable swivel armrests with front locking.
• Suitable for use in the shower and toilet.
• Can be moved into position over toilet.
• Slide for stainless steel commode pan.
• Four plastic castors with brakes.
• Easy to recharge with battery charger provided.
• Has 40 up-down movements, and 30 degree variable backrest adjustments
Example of our extensive product range
D411C - Walking Frame Caddy
- Lightweight storage container attaches to most walking frames
- Leaves both hands free to use the walking frame
- Ideal for shopping or household use
- Unique cup holder prevents liquid spillage
- Sectioned compartments provide carrying capacity for larger and smaller items
- Removable recessed tray provides area to securely hold a dinner plate
- To suit walking frame D411
- Height - 185mm
- Width - 410mm
- Length - 320mm
- Weight - 1.2kg